A famous name among lawn mower manufacturing companies, Bosch is known for
its vast range of lawn mowing machines that spell quality and performance.
Some of the current favourites of Bosch Lawn Mowers are featured here such
as the Rotak 34, Rotak
36 and Rotak
40 Bosch lawn mowers.
Bosch Rotak 34
Powered by a 1400-watt Powerdrive motor, the new Rotak electric rotary mower provides a power packed cut to grass measuring up to 30 cm in length. Far ahead in performance than the conventional machines, the Bosch Rotak can conveniently cut grass very close to the edges. Here are some of the prominent features of the Bosch Rotak machine.
1. The machine is designed with patented grass combs that cut right next to the wall, which makes it an efficient time-saver.
Bosch ASM32 Electric Cylinder Lawn Mower
The Bosch ASM 32 is an excellent electric cylinder lawn-mowing machine from the stables of Bosch lawn mowers. Known for its precision cutting with the Quattro-cut system, this machine has a rear roller for traditional stripes. Following are some prominent features of this machine.
|1. Runs on a 360 watt motor using the Quattro-cut system for precision cutting.|
2. Allows a 32cm cutting width with rear rollers for traditional stripes.
3. Comes with folding handles to save on storage space.
4. Comprises 5 height-cut settings with height adjustment of 12 to 32mm.
5. It has a 31-litre grass box capacity.
6. Comes with a 2-year parts and labour guarantee.
|1. Provides efficient cutting along the walls and edges.|
2. The Powerdrive motor mows tall grass up to 30cm long.
3. Being 40% lighter than conventional machines, it is easy to manoeuvre.
4. Runs on a 1400-watt Powerdrive motor with a rotary blade cutting system.
5. The motor has a torque of 21 Nm.
6. It accommodates a cut width of 36cm, while the height cut range is 20 – 70mm.
7. It has a central 10 height cut setting.
© UK Lawn Mowers.com 2008